Half Day (04 hours approx.)
Fly through Paracas like birds do, you don’t need to know anything about flight, the pilot takes care of everything, and you just walk, fly and enjoy the “Paracas National Reserve”, the perfect place to do this activity. Paragliding is the freest form of flight there is, without noise or vibration, just you and the wind. Paracas has never been seen in such breadth of beauty, whether you fly from the mountain or from the beach; Paracas from the air will amaze you! End of the tour. Paragliding in Paracas
- Start: 08:00 hrs
- Ends: 10:00 hrs
- Paracas National Reserve
- Round trip transportation from the boarding office
- Flight instructor
- Flight directed by a certified Tandem pilot
- Complete paragliding equipment
- Courtesy video (to remember.
- Pick up and/or return to your hotel located in Paracas
- Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve tourist ticket (adults S/ 22.00 | Children S/11.00)
- Optional: Transfers in/out Paracas
- Depending on the weather conditions, you will choose to start the tour at Cerro el Mirador or at Playa Supay (within the RNP).
- Recommended service for children 5 years and older.
- Subject to weather conditions
- Daily departures
- $170 per person