02 Days / 01 Night
Peru Moto Tours » Other Tours in Peru » Puno »
Discover the islands of Lake Titicaca on this 2-day tour from Puno. Enjoy a night in a homestay on Amantani Island and learn about local traditions.
Day 1: Puno – Uros Island – Amantaní.
We will pick you up from your hotel to go to the main port of the city of Puno, embark and start a navigation on Lake Titicaca. Our first stop will be an island of the Uros, a culture of more than 3000 years that builds their houses in the middle of the lake, thanks to the use of reeds. We will continue our trip to the Island of Amantaní, where some of its inhabitants will receive us and accompany us to a lunch made with local products. During the afternoon we can walk to the top of the island, which is at a height of 4,130 m, from where we have an unbeatable view of the sunset over Lake Titicaca. We will then return to our assigned place of accommodation at a local homestay.
Day 2: Amantani – Taquile – Puno.
We will get up early to have breakfast and say goodbye to Amantaní, to leave for the island of Taquile. In that place we will be able to share with the inhabitants, who will present us their textile crafts. In addition, we can tour part of the island. As we advance, our guide will explain to us the traditional forms of cultivation and some ancestral customs that continue to this day. Then, we will go down to the port to take our boat and start the trip back to Puno.
Uros, amantani and taquile peru
- 02 Days and 01 Night
- Professional guide in Spanish and English for two days.
- Pick up and return from your hotel in Puno.
- Transport by normal boat (3 and a half hours of navigation to Amantaní and 2 and a half hours from Taquile to Puno)
- Entrances to the islands of Uros, Amantani and Taquile.
- Food (01 Lunch, 01 Dinner and 01 Breakfast)
- Accommodation (01 Day)
- Transfers from hotels that are not in the center of Puno.
- Ride in Totora Boat (10.00 soles)
- $75.00 per person.